|" We can upgrade your teeth to more Mega Bites "
Periodontal disease, or gum disease, is an infection that causes bone loss around teeth, and if left
untreated leads to loss of teeth. Periodontists are dentists who specialize in the prevention,
diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease and in the placement of dental implants, and are
trained extensively in these areas, including three additional years of education beyond dental
In California we are fortunate to have a large number of good general dental practitioners and dental
specialists. The following are a few of the reasons why referring dentists and patients choose our
office for periodontal treatment:
- The Doctor is an experienced Board Certified Periodontist.
- Our digital intra-oral and panoramic x-ray machines allow state of the art diagnostics with
minimal exposure to radiation.
- An experienced Registered Nurse is present full time in the office; an important asset for a
practice where surgical and sedation procedures are common.
- Care during procedures is gentle and friendly.
- The follow-up routine is thorough; in addition to post operative appointments, the first cleaning
and oral hygiene instructions are done by the periodontist.
- Patients are sent back to the referring Doctor's office for maintenance and general dental care,
and maintenance cleaning appointments are alternated between their office and ours
- Our Doctor is easily accessible; office, cell and residence telephone numbers are given to all
- Most insurance plans are accepted.
- Treatment plans are customized according to treatment priorities, and are sensitive to financial
In addition to this web site, more information regarding periodontal disease and procedures is
available by accessing the American Academy of Periodontology web site at www.perio.org.
Our offices are located at:
4300 Live Oak Lane, Suite A, Rocklin, CA - tel. (916) 789 1222
717 13th Street, Sacramento, CA - tel. (916) 917 5057
|APPLE PERIODONTICS & DENTAL IMPLANTS
of Dr. Dorel Onea DDS, MS
|SPECIALIZING IN TREATMENT OF PERIODONTAL DISEASE AND REPLACEMENT OF MISSING TEETH WITH DENTAL IMPLANTS
|4300 Live Oak Lane,
Rocklin, California 95765
Rocklin, Whitney Oaks Golf Course area - (916) 789 1222
Sacramento, Downtown area - (916) 917 5057
|717 13th Street
Sacramento, California 95814
Registered Historic Landmark Victorian;
built in 1895, restored by APDI in 2012 - 2014
Michaela, Pearl, Samantha, Georgeta, Dr. Onea, Christina